Tunisia is the 4th largest producer of olive oil in the world with more than 3,953,600 acres of land specifically used to cultivate more than 70 million olive trees.
There are more than 500 different kinds of olives in Tunisia. Olive oil exports in Tunisia reached almost 70,000 tons from the period of January 1 up to June, of 2012 and according to the current government, this figure is expected to surpass 85,000 tons this year during the same period.
Varieties that we provide:
- 100 ml (Glass)
- 250 ml (Glass)
- 500 ml (Glass)
- 750 ml (Glass)
- 1 Ltr (Glass)
- 175 ml (Tin)
- 400 ml (Tin)
- 1 Ltr (Tin)
- 3 Ltrs (Tin)
- 5 Ltrs (Tin)
- 1 US Galon
- Ceramic carafe (250ml,500ml, 750 ml, 1 Ltr)
* Other packages are available on demand.
Did You Know?
- Olives in Tunisia are still handpicked. Tree shaking machines are never used in the harvesting process, assuring that our olives have a more superior quality and flavor.
- Chemicals are not used in growing Olive Trees in Tunisia.
- There are over 50 types of Tunisian Olives such as: Chemlali, Chetoui, Meski, Sahli, Oueslati, Sayali, Toffahi, Zalmati, and Jerboul.
- The harvesting and pressing process helps our Tunisian olive oil become so rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients.
- Olive oil can help prevent heart disease, lower blood pressure, and reduce cholesterol.